- DO NOT RETURN the Gold under any circumstances and regardless of the reasons given, even if it’s the same character that just traded with you. Only scammers will ask for the Gold back, and you are solely liable and responsible for your action if you return the Gold.
- ONLY purchase a product listing in which its description matches the item/service you want to receive. Do not purchase any other product listing as a form of payment or as an exchange for other goods. (Example, if you want to buy a WOW account, and the seller asks you to place an order for Path Of Exile item’s listing, then this is most likely a scam. Report this to us immediately and we will ban the scammer).
- Do not disclose any information (Eg. your P2Gameraccount login details) to the sellers which may jeopardize the safety of your account.
- Transaction made outside P2Gameris not protected under the P2guard Anti-Fraud system. Do not take the risk.
- No other transactions will be conducted in-game. Trading is strictly for the delivery of your order only.
- We do not perform any advertising in-game by sending whispers to players or via any of the chat channels.
- Sellers will always act like a normal player and will not attempt to solicit sales from your character by directing you to another website.
- If any of the sellers were to conduct themselves inappropriately please take a screenshot or proof and e-mail it to support@P2Gamer.com along with your order number and a summary of the complaint.
- If you are buying a game account, we recommend you to purchase only accounts that come with recovery access so you may gain full ownership of the account.
10. Do not proceed with the order if your order is on hold. Your order is in the review of P2guard anti-fraud system