Seller is required to capture screenshots (PrintScreen before and after the trade) or provide video evidence of the trade. For screenshots, the seller is required to upload up the order page after delivery is completed. Please keep the videos with you for at least a month.
Seller is not allowed to request an order cancellation. Seller is required to provide obligatory compensation to the buyer if an order is canceled or delayed due to seller’s negligence. The stock level must be accurate at all times. For example, if the stock level is set to 1000 gold, you are expected to deliver 1000 gold to the buyer. Make sure you have the item in possession before creating the listing.
All communication and correspondence between the seller and the buyer must be done through the P2Gamer Chat Application. Refrain from chatting in-game.
Seller is not allowed to provide offsite trade or personal offers in any way (see Offsite Trading below). Any sellers found doing so will have their P2Gameraccount permanently banned.
Communications with buyers must be courteous. We strictly prohibit the posting of harassing content, including but not limited to threats of violence. If you believe there has been a violation of any of our policies, please report it to us immediately.
Seller is not allowed to create more than one Shasso account and commit fraud by buying from the listing of their sales. Any seller found doing so is subject to penalties or even a permanent ban of the account.
P2Gamer takes very seriously on the trade practices conducted at our marketplace. While it is a rare occurrence, it has been reported on occasion where honest users are harmed by fraudulent actions/intentions of hoodwinkers. Trade conducted and completed within the P2Gamer platform ensures that the order has gone through P2Guard’s verification checks and cleared appropriate protocols. Offsite trade will not receive any assurance from P2Gamer either in mediation or indemnification as we are not liable for the actions of individuals taken outside of our trading platform.
We have enacted a policy for sellers currently to demonstrate a solid stance against soliciting offsite trade. Even if the intentions are pure, things can still go wrong, and therefore these proactive steps are being taken to ensure the safety of our honest users. If a seller is caught embezzling traffic from P2Gamer to complete trade offsite, their accounts will be suspended. If a buyer or seller tries to lure you to engage in offsite trading activities, please report it to us immediately. You may, after all, save yourself and others from being unnecessarily affected by fraudulent activity.
– Your P2Gamer account will be suspended temporarily (remove listings, disable payment withdrawal and selling permission, cancel any pending payments).
– You may contact P2Gamer via support@P2Gamer.com and produce a formal written appeal for your case. Our respective management shall review the case before deciding on the outcome.
– A penalty of USD150* is to be paid directly to us via specific payment gateways or deducted directly from the seller’s available balance, before the release of the account.
– Any partial delivery made will be deducted and a full refund shall be issued to the buyer.
*Subject to change
– Your P2Gamer account will be suspended permanently.
– Your entire account and its contents will be revoked (including any available funds in the account).
- The buyer should not accept or agree to any offsite trade and personal offers provided by the sellers. Protect yourself from falling victim to scam.
- Trade conducted offsite will not receive support from P2Gamereither in mediation or compensation, as we are not responsible for the actions of individuals taken outside of our trading platform.
- Report to us immediately if you encounter any sellers soliciting for offsite trade. If the report comes with sufficient proof and the perpetrator is penalized, you will be rewarded for your efforts.