On this week’s present, Bree, Colin, and Justin go into the ups and downs of a large launch week, thrill over LOTRO and DDO’s low cost content material giveaway, see a BlizzCon prediction come true, and ponder our dream MMO.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of reports, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And keep in mind, if you happen to’d prefer to ship in your individual letter to the present, use the “Tips” button within the top-right nook of the positioning to take action. buy gw2 gold
Take heed to the present proper now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Fallout 76, Elder Scrolls On-line, Star Wars Galaxies, Guild Wars 2, LOTRO, Minecraft Dungeons
- Information: Phantasy Star Online 2 botches its launch
- Information: Elder Scrolls Online welcomes us to Greymoor
- Information: Guild Wars 2 gives No Quarter
- Information: LOTRO and DDO make a whole lot of their games free
- Information: BlizzCon gets the boot
- Mailbag: Why aren’t all MMOs launched internationally?
- Mailbag: Our elevator pitches for final dream MMOs
- Download Episode 274
- Podcast theme: “Greymoor Main Theme” from Elder Scrolls On-line
- Your present hosts: Justin, Colin, and Bree
- Take heed to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Observe Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- For those who’re having issues seeing or utilizing the online participant, please test your flashblock or scriptblock setting.