On this week’s present, Bree, Sam, and Justin cowl Inhabitants Zero’s launch, how World of Warcraft’s numbers are doing, Trove’s Delves replace, Elder Scrolls On-line: Greymoor’s prologue quests, the value of MMO rewards, and whether or not or not SSG’s enterprise practices are predatory.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of stories, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And keep in mind, when you’d wish to ship in your personal letter to the present, use the “Tips” button within the top-right nook of the positioning to take action.
Take heed to the present proper now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Fallout 76, Elder Scrolls On-line, Starborne, Star Wars Galaxies, LOTRO
- Information: Population Zero has a messy early access launch
- Information: Blizzard’s Q1 2020 report
- Information: Trove pushes out its Delves update
- Information: Play ESO: Greymoor’s prologue quests now
- Information: Guild Wars 2 rollback
- Mailbag: MMO rewards we’ll by no means use
- Mailbag: Are SSG’s enterprise fashions predatory?
- Download Episode 271
- Podcast theme: “Electricity” from Trove
- Your present hosts: Justin, Sam, and Bree
- Take heed to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Observe Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- In the event you’re having issues seeing or utilizing the net participant, please test your flashblock or scriptblock setting.