Artificial Intelligence Anti-Fraud System
Use the machine-learning system to analyze every transaction created on our website.
Integrating With Human Corporation
Our Risk management team monitors each order 7/24 to reduce the number of transactions that AI would automatically deny.
Grow Smarter than you think
As human analysis leads to more accurate fraud decisions, adding those analytics back into the automated tools of “machine learning”.
Auto scanning, breaking down orders into patterns and looking for redundancies in orders based on:
Information contained in the order
External data sources
Historical information of the previous order
On hold the order
When discrepancies arise, instead of just declining the order, as some solutions do our team of experts conducts a manual exam of order details and information collected.
These human agents can see beyond algorithms and have a sixth sense in matters regarding online fraud, capturing details that computers cannot. If needed, We uses contact information linked to the cardholder to conduct cardholder verification.
Approve the order
The most experienced analysts analyze the orders, seeking evidence to approve them or to confirm fraud in this step, without contact with the customer.
- Do we have enough data to approve this order?
- Is there any previous fraud associated with the data?
- What do we expect from the profile in terms of purchase behavior?
- Do we know any particularity from that specific store or product?
- Product vs Delivery address
- Support from external data sources + social media