Delivery timeInstant Delivery
Archangel Hellfire is the unholy union of god-like mech weaponry and infernal team deathmatch gameplay. Pilot massive weapons of destruction, armed to the teeth, and war on post-apocalyptic lands in this free-roaming shooter. Need a break from PvP? Team up against HUMNX in the Coop Mech Assault mode (1-4 P) or explore life before all-out war ignited and battle waves of enemies in the award winning solo campaign. Ready, pilots? Enlist and get into a mech today!
- 6 Building-sized Mechs: Climb into six different state-of-the-art mechs
- 13 Powerful Weapon Systems: Unload an arsenal of arm-mounted artillery
- 6 Special Abilities: Singularity Beam, Invisibility, Death from Above and more…
- 4 Unforgiving Maps: Blast the destructible terrain into pieces.
- 1 Award-winning Solo Campaign: Explore what fueled The Great Mech Wars
- Team Deathmatch (2v2 and 1v1 PvP): Who reigns Hellfire? Decide by Deathmatch
- Coop Mech Assault (1-4 players): Battle waves of enemy mechs with friends
- Tactile cockpit controls: Roam free, and fight to win with full control of your mech
The Original Story – Year 2089
At the end of the 21st century: The world is in ruins under HUMNX, a mega corporation turned autocratic regime out of a desire to “heal the world,” no matter the human cost. The United States Free Forces lead the resistance, armed with a one-of a kind, building-sized weapon: the Archangel. HUMNX has plentiful resources and designed equivalent weapons, but the USFF will is determined to take freedom back. Rise from the rubble and prepare for combat: You are the last, best hope of the free.
Current Events – Year 2099
After a few strategic USFF victories, HUMNX has adapted. In response to the Archangel weapon, the incredibly resourceful corporation deployed three new, state-of-the-art mechs featuring advanced movement and weapons systems. The USFF rises to the new challenge and initiates automated, mechanized war-machine construction to increase their own mech roster to an equivalent level.
Conscious of their inability to keep pace with HUMNX enhancements, USFF weapons strike the largest enemy Mech Replication site, Genesis Facility. HUMNX immediately retaliates. The ensuing war results in extensive destruction and far too many casualties. When The Great Mech Wars end, who will be left to reclaim our shattered world?
Specification: Archangel: Hellfire Steam Key GLOBAL