SimpleRockets 2 is a fully 3D space sim that lets you build rockets, airplanes, rovers, or anything you can imagine and explore highly detailed 3D planets. Upload your crafts and sandboxes and share them with the community to earn points. Join us as we enter Early Access and continue adding new features, such as the Planet Builder and Campaign Mode.
Build crafts by snapping parts together. Choose from the available engines, such as the Mage, which is a powerful kerosene-fueled engine. Or choose the very weak, but highly efficient Ion Engine. Or you can choose both. It’s your craft! Nothing will stop you. Use interstages to split your craft into multiple stages to reach incredible altitudes. Piece together modular fairings to protect your precious cargo.
Launch multiple crafts into orbit. You can dock with your existing crafts to build space stations, moon bases, refueling stations, etc. Take photos of your journey across the solar system with the built-in Photo Library tool.
Stretch and shape fuel tanks, wings, cargo bays, fairings, and nose cones with easy-to-use tools that help you create exactly what you want. Resize solar panels, wheels, pistons, shocks, etc to fit your needs. Paint your craft custom colors and tweak their reflectiveness, emissiveness, and texture styles.
Rocket science is hard, so you might run into the occasional, rapid unscheduled disassembly (i.e. explosion). It happens to even the most experienced rocket surgeons. Might as well embrace it and take advantage of the opportunity to snag some spectacular photos.
Orbits are realistically simulated and support time-warp so you don’t have to wait several months to reach another planet. The Map View makes it easy to see your orbits and plan future burns, which you can use to set up future encounters with other planets or satellites.
The flight model dynamically updates drag and lift characteristics of your craft as it changes. Re-entry effects kick in when you’re screaming through an atmosphere at hypersonic speeds. Be careful, because the excessive heat can cause those aforementioned rapid unplanned disassemblies.
- Fully 3D Rocket Designer that allows building anything from basic rockets to very complicated multi-stage rockets, airplanes, rovers, satellites, robotic mechs, etc.
- Designer has tools that make it easy to rotate, nudge, and connect parts.
- Realistic rocket physics and orbital mechanics.
- Over 30 parts, including fairings, retractable solar panels, rover wheels, engines, etc.
- Highly procedural parts that can be resized and reshaped into endless combinations, such as the resizable fuel tank and the cargo bay.
- Map View to navigate the solar system that displays predicted orbits and encounters.
- Fully 3D, rotating planets that support water and multiple biomes, such as desert, grasslands, tundra, etc.
- Persistent sandbox that retains your previous launches.
- Players can upload their rockets and sandboxes and share them with other players.
- Online community where players can upvote and comment on other players’ content.
- Several build and flight challenges.
- Parts support textures, reflections, and custom coloring.
- Flight model dynamically updates drag and lift characteristics of your craft as it changes.
- Re-entry effects including visual effects and part damage from heat.
- The Nav Sphere makes it easy to control your rocket’s heading.
- Custom Launch Locations allow launching from multiple places in the solar system.
- Support for saving custom subassemblies.
- Crafts can dock together in orbit and transfer fuel.
- Built-in tutorials show you how to build a craft and how to achieve orbit.
- Time-Warp allows fast forwarding while in orbit.
- Ion Engine supports burning during time-warp.
Specification: SimpleRockets 2 Steam Key GLOBAL