Delivery timeInstant Delivery
Plague has left a trail of destruction across 14th century Europe. Survivors confront sickness and scarce resources in a land rife with banditry. Fight for scarce resources and learn new crafting techniques. But at all times you MUST avoid the plague. This is the land of ‘The Black Death’.
A catastrophic plague has left a trail of destruction across 14th century Europe. Survivors confront sickness and scarce resources in a land rife with banditry. Attempt to find a cure, acquire power, learn skills and adapt to survive.
Those lucky enough to survive have come to call it ‘The Black Death’.
CAN YOU SURVIVE THE BLACK DEATH?
Take on the role of a medieval man of science, a plague doctor, hell-bent on finding a cure to the horrific plague spreading across the land. Study the effects of the infection through experiments and autopsies on man and beast alike, with the ongoing risk of your own infection – and in danger of being lynched by townsfolk who believe science to be heresy!
FORGE YOUR OWN PATH
Take advantage of different realistic medieval professions: Crafting fine armors to protect yourself from deadly raiders as a Blacksmith, taming animals and farming the land as a Peasant, tricking players with counterfeit goods as a Bandit, and much, much more.
A GRITTY MEDIEVAL MULTIPLAYER WORLD
Embark on a journey through a dark and gritty open-world depiction of a plague-infested Medieval Europe. Witness the plague spread in real-time through the population including your friends and enemies whilst exploring bustling towns, striking castles and plague-infested mines in your search for the cure to this deadly infection. Interact with hundreds of NPC’s; trade with merchants and hunters, clash with crusaders and bandits and be wary of infected beggars.
You don’t have to face these horrors alone – team up with other players and work together to prosper or become a menace to the world and take everything you can! But be careful who you trust…
Try to rebuild society by building a homestead by yourself, or with friends. Develop your building skills and turn a rickety shack into a powerful estate, complete with an ultimate medieval research lab to help you perform your experiments and find a cure.
Key Features in Early Access –
- Enter the world as a plague doctor, looking for a cure to the deadliest pandemic of the Middle Ages.
- Learn skills from a number of different professions to help you survive.
- A huge open world (8km2) based in 14th century Western Europe. Explore thriving castles, bandit camps, busy ports and abandoned mines.
- Learn more about the plague through physical examinations and autopsies of infected animals and humans.
- A living world with hundreds of NPC’s and day / night cycle. Trade with merchants, hunt animals, talk to townsfolk and fight bandits.
- Over 300 in game items. Craft over 40 different weapon and armour pieces, using medieval tools and utilities.
- Buy deeds to houses, upgrade them, and hire staff to work on your estate.
- Large scale multiplayer, with up to 50 players per server
Specification: The Black Death