P2Gamer is a The Gamer Freenlacer hub platform that allows all users to offer, trading game-related items currency such as (poe currency, runescape gold, osrs gold, escape from tarkov buy), account, list custom job offers etc within P2Gamer.com. As a Platform, P2Gamer does not own or sell the items listed on this site. The actual contract for sale is directly between Buyers and Sellers. While P2Gamer may help to facilitate the resolution of disputes between Buyers and Sellers, P2Gamer has no control over and does not guarantee: the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of Users’content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
Acceptance of the Agreement – By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement as a User. You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use this Site. You may not use the Site and may not accept the terms of this Agreement if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract, or (b) you are a person barred from using the Site under the laws of the United States or other countries including the country in which you are a resident or from which you use the Site. Before you continue, you should print off or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
This agreement, and all schedules and appendices attached or referred hereto, if any, (“Agreement”) is an agreement between you and 1178620 B.C. Ltd. (Company Registration No: BC1178620) having its principal office at 6333 Alder St,Richmond, BC V6Y 0G4 (“p2gamer”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
Amendments – P2Gamer may amend this Agreement and/or Site policies at any time, with or without notice to you, by posting the amended and restated Agreement or policy on the Site. The amended and restated Agreement and/or policy shall be effective immediately upon posting. Posting by P2Gamer of the amended and restated Agreement or policy and your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to be an acceptance of the amended terms. This Agreement and Site policies may not otherwise be modified, except in writing by an authorized officer of P2Gamer.
By registering an account with P2Gamer, you acknowledge and accept that your usage of the Website shall be governed by these Terms of Service and any other specific rules, procedures, terms and conditions for the products, services or facilities offered as determined or as may be amended by P2Gamer at any time or from time to time at its absolute discretion.
Registered user- All User who has filled out a registration form on the Site by giving User information (such as name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, etc.) is a registered user (“Registered User”) as Well as Buyer (“Buyer”) on P2Gamer. Any registered user could apply as Seller(“Seller/Vendor/Freelancer”) with a step of approval by P2Gamer admin team
Third-Party content – P2Gamer may content Third-party copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other personal or proprietary rights which violate any agreement, please contact P2Gamer admin for removal.
Removal of Material – P2Gamer reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to remove any material displayed on the Site, including material which it believes in its sole and absolute discretion is unlawful, could subject P2Gamer to liability, violates this Agreement, or is otherwise deemed inappropriate.
Transaction Risks – The risks assumed by Users when using the Site or conducting transactions are deemed “Transaction Risks.” Transaction Risks include risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with using the Site. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to:
- Misrepresentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost miscalculations, breach of warranty, and breach of contract.
- Risks that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that Users may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands, or claims by Third Party Rights claimants
- Risks that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products, or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to a product originally obtained by Users of the Site as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Site may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products.
3.Representations and Warranties
Each time when you access the Website (or any of them), you irrevocably and unconditionally represents and warrants that:
- you are above 18 years old. Should you be less than 18 years old, your parents are aware and have consented to you accessing the Website and using the Services;
- your personal information and the documentation submitted in this respect, including, without limitation, your full name, telephone number, correspondence address and email address, are true and accurate. You shall forthwith notify us in writing of any changes in your personal information;
- you shall keep the password to the Account secure and confidential. You shall not at any time and under any circumstances reveal or disclose your password to the Account to any unauthorized party and shall take all steps to prevent the disclosure of the password to the Account to any unauthorized party;
- save as otherwise permitted by P2Gamer, you shall not, directly or indirectly, use the Services for any commercial purposes;
- you shall not use the Website or the Services (or any of them) to conduct any fraudulent, immoral or illegal activities or such activities that may infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- you shall not use any Third-Party content belonging to any publishers listed on the Website, including, without limitation, trademarks or trade names, whether registered or not, without the prior written consent of P2Gamer; and
- you shall not be disruptive, be offensive or be a nuisance in any manner whatsoever to other users of the Website or the employees of P2Gamer.
- you shall not directly or indirectly recruit and/or poach any customers obtained from the usage of the Website
4.Use of Services
- You shall procure, at your own costs and expenses, the requisite equipment and software to connect and access the Website and the ensuing use of the Services. You shall bear all charges and fees imposed by third parties in relation to and in connection with you connecting your equipment to the Website (or any of them)
- It is your primary responsibility to ensure that you are acquainted with the guidelines and procedures for the use of the Services that P2Gamer may issue from time to time. P2Gamer shall not be liable for any errors, losses or damages caused by your use of the Services.
- It is your responsibility to secure the information of your Account. Any notification or confirmation received by P2Gamer from your Account shall be deemed to have been issued by you notwithstanding that such notification or confirmation may have been issued by a third party, whether authorized or otherwise, and you shall be bound by such notification or confirmation.
- P2Gamer shall not be liable for acting on the notification or confirmation sent through your Account. P2Gamer shall not be obliged to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons affecting the notification or confirmation or verify the completeness of such notification or confirmation. Such notification or confirmation shall be deemed irrevocable and binding on you upon receipt by P2Gamer notwithstanding any error, fraud, forgery, and lack of clarity or misunderstanding in respect of the terms of such notification or confirmation. You shall immediately notify P2Gamer upon receipt of incomplete, garbled or inaccurate data or information from P2Gamer. You shall also immediately notify P2Gamer upon receipt of any data or information which is not intended for you and you shall delete such data or information from your Account.
- You acknowledge and agree that P2Gamer may at its absolute discretion refuse or permit you to use the Services without giving any reason or notice.
- Unless otherwise permitted by P2Gamerin writing, you shall not upload, post, email transmit or otherwise make available any unauthorized or illegal activities on the Website&nb